Forum für Finnen-Fans

Tummelplatz für alle Freunde des finnischen Skispringens
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 10:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: So 7. Nov 2010, 16:40 
Weltcupsieger

Kimberley Brook arrived at the airport of London. She was tired and wanted to go home. She was sure that Jim Dallas killed the elephant and that Elliot Wumbatt would call in the following hours to announce the good news. But when she was on the tarmac five policemen were waiting for her. “Miss Brook, we arrest you for the poisoning of the Makutsi River in South Africa, the plan to kill a protected animal and to associate with a criminal, Mr Jim Dallas. Please follow us,” the tallest man said. She stayed silent and was angry. She knew that the game was over, the elephant was still alive and that Wumbatt and Dallas were probably also arrested.

At the end of the afternoon, Charlie Jones got a phone call from Pretoria saying that the confluence was saved. He smiled and announced the good news to everybody that applauded. “I’ve to thank you personally. Without your help it would have be a total disaster. Thank you Dr Happonen.” “Thank you but without the help of Harri...” he stopped talking and looked around. Where was his colleague? Suddenly Harri exited the cottage with a wide smile on his face. “I’ve analyzed a last sample and I confirm that the water is clear again,” he explained while Charlie hugged him strongly in his arms. Harri was a bit surprised but smiled. Cindy, the little black girl, arrived and said: “With Sarah we prepared a little party to celebrate this success and to thank you. Music, Sarah!” Sarah pressed the play button of the hi-fi. She was thinking if she should tell that it was her that stole the laptop but finally she decided to keep her secret. Just before to join the party Janne Happonen put his hand on the shoulder of his colleague. “Thanks Harri. Without you it would have been almost impossible to save the reserve. You did a great job.” “You don’t need to thank me. We are a team and I did my job. You arrested this monster. You are the hero of the day,” Harri commented. “No, we are the heroes of the day,” Janne added with a wink. “You’re right. And we’ll never stop fighting to arrest all these Nature destructors,” the Finn with the Australian hat concluded.

The end

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: So 7. Nov 2010, 16:40 

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 21 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde