Forum für Finnen-Fans

Tummelplatz für alle Freunde des finnischen Skispringens
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 11:26

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 26 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 16. Apr 2011, 19:28 
Weltcupsieger

16. It’s time to apologize

December 17th

Janne Ahonen was walking in the street with a bitter taste. He was free but he was thinking that almost everybody in that neighbourhood treated him as a monster. All these housewives were happy to ask his for services and company. They also enjoyed sharing their bed with him. And suddenly he was a bad person, undesirable. The main problem was not him but the husbands. They were so much focused on their careers that they forgot their wives. And suddenly they discovered that someone was bringing some happiness in their lives. But that person was undesirable and had to be exterminated. Unfortunately he was back. But he decided that it was over. He was not a toy for desperate housewives. He saw that everybody noticed that he was back. The curtains were moving behind the windows. But nobody went to the street to apologize or have a nice word. He left a real hell and wanted to forget everything.

He opened the door of his flat and noticed that it was cleaned and that there were fresh flowers in a pot on the table. He came closer and saw a note. His neighbours welcomed back and invited him to have dinner but he didn’t know if it was a good idea to accept. He sat on the sofa and looked at the mail. He noticed that the bills were opened and paid. He didn’t know how to interpret it. Was it to help him? Someone had regrets and felt guilty? He took his phone and wrote and SMS: I’m free and at home. See you soon. Kiss, Janne. He smiled and kissed his phone before to send the message. He knew that it was strange but he thought that he finally found someone who loved him for who he was. He also decided to keep this relation secret as long as possible. He was bored of all this spying in the neighbourhood and these rumours.

When it was time for dinner he opened his fridge and was surprised to find... a post-it. He really didn’t have the choice. Some minutes later he knocked at the door of the neighbours. Janne Happonen opened the door and welcomed his neighbour with a warm hug. “I’m so happy that you are coming. We have to celebrate your comeback.” “There is nothing to celebrate.” “Come on Janne. The dinner is ready. Take a seat.” Rane did it and waited that Havu was back. He came with a baby in his hands. He sat next to Janne and presented his little princess. She opened her eyes and looked at the guest. She didn’t cry and tried to catch him with her little hands. Rane couldn’t resist and his bad mood went away. He smiled and gave his little finger to the little girl who caught it. Maria arrived with a plate that she put on the table. “Hi Janne. Nice to see you back.”

Some minutes later someone rang at the door. Havu opened and the couple Lindström entered. Ahonen was not very happy to see them. During the meal the conversation was about the baby. Katrina gave many advises and Maria was carefully listening. “Well...” Havu said while he wiped up his mouth with the napkin. “I invited you because I think that you have something to say to Janne,” he said when he looked at the couple. “I’m really sorry for what I said to Havu,” Vellu told. “I’m sorry too,” Katrina said. “That’s all? Do you know that because of the bullshits you were saying in the neighbourhood I spent almost three months in jail and I almost lost Havu as friend? My honour has been hurt. Why? What did I do to you? I’d like to know,” Ahonen requested, the arms crossed. The couple Lindström was not really at ease. They were looking at each other, trying to find an explanation. “Well... Janne... you know... we didn’t think...” Vellu was really embarrassed. “You didn’t think of the consequences? Will you be happy if I said everywhere that you were sleeping with Maria and was the father of her baby? You’re a monster. And you, dear Katrina, you’re not better. You are worse. Someone used your stories to create this horrible scenario to send me to jail. Do you know what Mr Torjonen heard? That I wanted to marry his wife! I know what you are doing the whole day with your two friends. You are just bullshiting on everybody. It’s the reason why I’ll leave that neighbourhood forever,” Rane announced. “I’m so sorry,” Katrina said while she started to cry. “And where will you go?” Havu asked surprised. “Don’t worry for me. I’ll find a place to stay and not in a park. And Vellu I forbid you to fire me. What happened here is not a good professional reason. If you do it I’ll take you to court for lies and betrayals. You will regret what you did until the end of your life. You will never sleep well again,” Janne threatened while he got up, thank for the meal and was ready to leave. “Wait!” Vellu said. “I’m very sorry for what I did and I apologize. I know that it will never be enough. I hope that one day you will forgive me.” Janne had a small smile. It was already better. Just before he opened the door Katrina apologized too. Janne accepted and left.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Sa 16. Apr 2011, 19:28 

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 16. Apr 2011, 19:47 
Weltcupsieger

17. Little angel

January 15th, 2024

Harri Olli was in his car drinking some hot coffee from his thermos bottle. It was a very cold night, with stars and a bright moon. His jacket was closed, his hat was covering his head until his eyebrows and he had dark green wool gloves. He was in a street where they were plenty of detached houses and he was spying the windows of one of them. When he saw some movement behind the window of the living room he took his camera with long zoom and used it as binocular. A couple was quarrelling. He took some pictures to have evidences. It was not a normal couple quarrel. They were fighting. He looked at his phone and decided to interact only after ten minutes. He just hoped that it was not too much. The woman was holding an object and beating the man with it. It seemed to be painful. He checked that the pictures were good enough, hid the camera under the passenger seat and left his car.

He walked silently to the door of the garage which was opened. He knew that it was the only way to enter. From the garage he pushed a little bit the door and looked if the way was free. There was nobody but he could hear the quarrel. He crossed the room quietly and opened the other door. He looked to the living room and saw the fight. He took his phone and recorded a video. After less than thirty seconds he pushed the door and walked in the corridor to the living room. Suddenly the woman screamed when she saw him. She thought that he was a robber. “It’s too late Piia. Everything is recorded. Now you will have to pay for what you did during years,” Harri said without compassion. He was disgusted that a woman beat her husband without good reason. And there was no reason to justify such behaviour. He knew that when husbands beat their wives they were immediately punished. But when it was the opposite people were just laughing saying that it wasn’t possible. But yes, it was. Unfortunately. “Are you okay Tami?” he asked and his friend acquiesced. “Let’s go.” “You will regret it. You will go to Hell,” Piia threatened. But the two guys left the house without looking at her or answering.

Harri drove his friend to a little flat in Vuosaari, at the extreme East of Helsinki. There was only a room with a tinny kitchen, a bed, a table, two chairs and a very simple bathroom. “I’m sorry but I didn’t have time to find a better place,” Harri said. “No, it’s perfect. Thank you,” Tami replied. When he observed the room he noticed that there were some clothes and personal stuff. “Are you living here?” he asked. “Not yet but I’m moving my stuff here little by little,” Harri explained. “What is moving under the bed...?” Tami asked a bit worried. “Oh it’s my baby!” Harri sat on the floor and looked under the bed. “Come to say hello to daddy,” he said and Tami smiled. Harri got up with a strange animal in his arms. “What is that? A lizard?” “No, it’s my iguana. Cleo, say hello to Tami.” Tami smiled but didn’t answer. The iguana seemed to be stressed to see an unknown person. He just asked Harri to keep it in his arms. He had no envy to carry it.

“Take off your clothes.” “What?” Tami was a bit surprised. “Come on. I already saw you naked. I will take some pictures of what she did. Tomorrow we will give them to the police. I promise that she will never touch you again. It’s over,” Harri answered, totally decided to help his friend to get rid of his wife. He turned on the coffee machine and took his camera. He looked at the body of his friend and he felt really sorry. His back was covered of bruises and other strange marks. When he took all the pictures he needed Tami had a shower. He wanted to erase these marks but they would stay for a couple of times. He knew it. But at least there would not be new ones.

After a cup of coffee Harri decided that it was time to sleep. “Are you not going home?” Tami asked a bit surprised. “No, I sleep here. You don’t mind? Nobody is waiting for me at home and I’m too tired to drive back home.” “Don’t you want to call your wife? She must be worried,” Tami added. “Worried? Are you kidding? She probably doesn’t remember that she is married with me. She prefers the thing that is hidden in the basement.” They took off their clothes, went to the bed and switched off the light. “Harri, you’re a little angel. You saved me,” Tami said in the dark. “I did it for someone who counts a lot for me. When I’ll be sure that you are safe and that you can start the divorce procedure, I’ll do the same with my marriage. The documents are completed and signed. I just need to tell it to her and see if she accepts. If not I’ll ask for a lawyer. I will also discover what is in the basement even if I’ve to break the door with an axe. And then nothing and nobody will separate us. We will be finally happy.”

The next morning once the pictures were developed the two friends went to the police station to tell their story. “Look on the picture!” Harri insisted when the fat policeman said that it was the man who was beating the woman. “I want to talk to a competent policeman. Not a ... whatever. Not you,” he replied and the policeman, angry to have been qualified as incompetent asked if someone wanted to serve them. “Harri calm down. If it doesn’t work, we...” “No, Tami. I will not give up. I want that these fucking idiots of cops bring her to jail!” There was a huge silence and everybody was looking at them. “What?” Harri asked quite angry and Tami insisted again for him to calm down.

Some minutes later an older policeman arrived and they told the same story again. He took the pictures and looked at them carefully. “I hope for you that it’s not manipulated pictures. Otherwise you’ll get a huge penalty.” “I swear. I have the memory card here you can see that the pictures are the same,” Harri said to prove his honesty. The man also checked in the database how many times Tami went to hospital for injuries linked with that situation. “Why did you lie to the doctors for the real reasons of these injuries?” he asked. “Well, I was afraid to tell the truth because they would probably not believe me and they would call my wife which would be worse when I would be back,” Tami told. “Now we want that she pays for what she did. Don’t hesitate to be very severe,” Harri suggested but the policeman didn’t answer. “Okay, your complain is registered. You’ll be informed of any progress,” the old man concluded and the two friends left the police station the heart lighter.

BeitragVerfasst: So 17. Apr 2011, 08:33 
Weltcupsieger

18. By your side

January 24th

It was a very cold day in Northern Finland. The temperature was close to minus 30°C. Janne Happonen travelled during the whole night by train to arrive on that day in Oulu. After have had lunch in a little restaurant he bought some flowers and walked to the cemetery. He walked slowly between the gravestones remembering the last time he came there. The only noise he could hear was his steps in the snow. When he found the right stone he looked at it for a long time. It was hard to read the name of his friend there. “Hi Matti. I miss you. One year without you...” He kneeled and put the flowers near the stone. That day was the anniversary of his death but also the tragic end of their friendship. Janne never thought that he would miss him that much. Was it because he didn’t have time to say goodbye? His life changed quite a lot since that event but he felt that something was missing. “I’ll never forget you. You’ll be always in my heart.” He kissed his glove and touched the stone. The tears were running on his cheeks like almost every time he was thinking of him. Some little snowflakes were dancing in the very light wind. Janne raised his head and tried to catch some with his tongue. He smiled and remembered the last time he went out with Matti. He was so happy. But then he got really sick and died few days later.

“I miss you so much. I’d like to hold you in my arms. Life is definitively not the same without you,” Janne said while he got up. “But I’m with you.” Janne jumped. It was again the voice he heard some times ago. “Who’s here?” He looked around but he was alone in the cemetery. “No... Matti... is it you? How can you talk to me?” “I’m glad that you finally notice that it was me. Don’t worry you are not getting crazy. I’m by your side but you can’t see me. You can just feel me. If you feel some cold wind, it’s me. And of course you can hear my voice.” Janne was totally confused. “But you are dead. Aren’t you supposed to be in heaven?” “I can’t answer that question. But yes, I’m dead.” “I need a vodka.” “Janne don’t get drunk. You have a daughter,” Matti reminded.

BeitragVerfasst: So 17. Apr 2011, 10:29 
Weltcupsieger

19. A secret has been discovered

February 13th

After lunch Harri said that he had a dentist appointment and left work. Of course it was a lie. He drove to his house, took the shovel and dug the snow under the window of the bathroom. He knew that under there was the little window of the room in the basement where he didn’t have access. A neighbour who was walking with his dog looked at him suspiciously. Nobody was digging under the windows. When he was sure that he went away, Harri continued. It was hard work. It snowed the whole winter about a meter and the snow was compact and heavy. Forty minutes later he discovered the little rectangular window. He took his flashlight but the glass was covered of something from inside. She was clever. Harri went back to the garage and took a hammer. He checked that nobody in the street was looking at him and he broke the window. There was still something blocking. He sat in the snow and pushed everything with his foot. After three knocks the view was free. It was pretty dark inside and he didn’t see much even with his flashlight. He put his legs in the hole and tried to enter by the small window. His legs were in the space and his back was bended and it was painful. He had to open his jacket and took off his scarf. He was in a very bad position but luckily he was not fat and he fell in the room. He arrived on a table which broke under his weight in a huge noise and he also broke something in glass. His back was hurting but he didn’t regret. He was inside. He looked around from the floor and was only able to say: “What the Hell...”

Nina was driving fast from work to home. She got an alarm on her phone saying that someone entered in her secret laboratory. She didn’t know how it was possible but she had to stop that person immediately. She hoped that he would touch nothing. When she arrived she wasn’t surprised to see the car of her husband.

“Harri, what are you doing here?” she said very coldly when she opened the door of her secret laboratory. Her hair was brushed in a pony tail and she looked very severe. Her left hand was on her hip but the right hand was behind her back. “You should answer yourself the question. I... I don’t understand. What are you trying to do?” he said still under shock by what he saw. “You can’t understand.” “Nina, it’s contravening all the laws: physical, moral, spiritual,... Where is the Nina I married? I’ve the impression to live with another person since a year.” “I’m still the same.” “No, you’re not. Our marriage is over. You don’t care about me. And I guess that you didn’t notice that Cleo was not there anymore. The documents are ready. And I have someone else in my life,” he announced. “Really? I don’t believe you.” “I’m serious. And it’s a man. How does it feel to be betrayed?” he asked a bit stressed, looking at her into the eyes. “You’re a monster,” she answered a bit shocked and angry. She hoped that he was joking. “And you, you’re a witch! I will tell your little secret to everybody. I took pictures and a video with my phone and I’ll spread the whole world. Internet is so powerful.” “Oh no you won’t.” She came closer with determination and drove a syringe in his chest with her right hand. “Sorry for you, but you will never remember that room,” she murmured. “What are you doing to me...? Nina!” He put his hand on his chest. He couldn’t breathe. His heart was heavy and he had a violent headache. He hit a table and something in glass fell and broke on the floor. He looked at her and wanted to talk. But he wasn’t able. His view was blurred. The tears were running. He thought that he would probably never wake up. It was the end of his life. But he hoped strongly that she was not that bad. Suddenly he fell on the floor, unconscious. She smiled and checked that he was alright. “Harri? Harri, no. You are not allowed to die!” She shook him without result. She got up, opened a drawer and caught another syringe with adrenaline. She shot in the heart. He had a violent reaction by rising his chest, opened widely his eyes and some saliva was getting out of his mouth before his head hit the ground again. Some blood was also coming out of his left ear. She took her phone and called an ambulance. She didn’t except that he would react that way. She caught his feet and pulled him to the storage room. She closed her laboratory and went back to him. “I’m sorry little angel. I’m so sorry. But I had to do it. Please forgive me.” And she kissed him softly on the lips.

BeitragVerfasst: So 17. Apr 2011, 10:51 
Weltcupsieger

Two days later

Tami Kiuru was very worried. He didn’t have news from Harri and it was unusual. He was quite sure that something happened to him. He hoped that it was not bad. He remembered that Harri said that he wanted to discover what was going on in the basement and that his wife was very careful that he stayed away of it. He tried again to call but it was still the same. He decided to go to his house. He was not afraid of Nina. It was Sunday and she was probably at home. He had some difficulties to find the house. But after a while he saw the car of Harri. He parked in the street and rang at the door. Nina opened the door. Her blond hair was not brushed. She was wearing a legging and a long dark blue shirt. She had wool socks. She looked bad and seemed to be drunk. “Hi Nina, I’m Tami a friend of Harri. I’m a bit worried. He was supposed to go skiing with me on Friday and he doesn’t answer my phone calls.” “Harri is at the hospital,” she answered. “What? What happened to him?” He swallowed and hoped that it was not too bad. He knew that Nina could be dangerous. He remembered the story with the mushroom. “He is in coma. I’m tired. I go back to sleep.” “No, wait. I want to see him. Where is he?”

Less than an hour later, Tami opened the door of his room. Harri was in the bed, the eyes closed and he was connected to some machines. It seemed that he couldn’t breathe by himself. He sat on the chair and stayed silent for a while. It was too hard. The machines were beeping always at the same speed. Slowly he touched his right hand which didn’t move. “Little angel, I’m here. Nothing will happen to you anymore. I’m with you.” He wondered what his witch of wife did to him. He was sure that it wasn’t an accident.

A doctor entered in the room to check if everything was alright. “How is he?” “Are you a family member?” the doctor asked. “Yes, I’m his brother. I just arrived from Rovaniemi. My sister-in-law told me that it was serious,” he lied. “Yes, it is unfortunately. He had simultaneously a heart attack and an aneurysm rupture. The haemorrhage was quite important,” he announced. For Tami this was a shock. “But... will he recover?” “We don’t know. Currently only a small portion of his brain his responding to the signals.” “Are you saying that... he is clinically dead?” he pronounced with difficulties. His throat was tight. He felt some drops of sweat on his forehead. “We will do our best. We have to wait that he wakes up before to make any conclusions,” the doctor said. “What can happen? I’d like to know,” Tami insisted. “He can have some amnesia at different levels: total, the short term memory or the long term memory. He can also have some troubles to walk or talk. Some paralyses are also possible,” he listed. “Can’t he just wake up and be like before the accident?” Tami wished. “I’m sorry,” the doctor simply answered.

“May I ask you what caused the incident?” “We don’t know exactly. Apparently his blood pressure was really high due to the heart attack. And this pressure ruptured the aneurysm. Do you know if before the accident he complained about sudden headache?” the doctor asked. “No, I don’t know. But may I suggest you to analyze his blood. And look very careful. You might find something really strange. Consider all the options. Even if it comes from a mushroom only growing in the deepest caves of New Zealand. I suspect his wife to have caused this accident. But don’t talk about it to her. If you find anything just call me. Don’t tell her either that I visited,” Tami requested.

Once he was alone again in the room he murmured to the ear of his friend. “Don’t worry. She will pay for what she did to you. I promise. I hope that you can hear me.” When he was looking at Harri he was remembering the words of the doctor, especially when he said that he would never be the same again. He felt that his tears were coming. He let them ran on his cheeks. One of them fell on Harri’s hand. He took it very delicately and kissed it softly. Life was so unfair. They were so close to be free from their marriages which were over since a while and that accident was ruining everything. But Tami promised to take care of his friend. “We will be happy even if it will be more difficult than expected.”

BeitragVerfasst: So 17. Apr 2011, 11:04 
Weltcupsieger

20. Life in progress

Nina Olli decided to act like any other normal person after an accident. She called all the friends of her husband and family to tell about the accident. She also cried. First she was simulating. But she also understood that he loved her almost until the end. She didn’t realize that he was affected by the fact that she worked so often in her laboratory. She also realized that she looked like an emotionless robot. During the nights she realized also how much she missed him. Many people came to her house for company, bringing food, cleaning or giving advices. Many of them which had a bad opinion about her changed. Except Tami who knew what she did. Katrina Lindström became her best friend. She had a lot of stories about all Harri’s friends to tell and Nina thought that it was very interesting. She learnt to be sociable. Tiia also joined the girl group.

Tami Kiuru went everyday to the hospital and later to the clinic when he woke up. Unfortunately the doctor was right. Harri was sat the whole day on a chair in front of the window. His eyes were opened but he was lost in his imaginary world. He didn’t pronounce a single word and he couldn’t write. His brain seemed to be unable to activate the muscles of his arms and hands. Nevertheless Tami was always talking about his day, his friends and how his divorce was going on. “Without you, nothing would be possible. Currently it’s going pretty well. I think that I’ll be free in a couple of months. Thank you little angel.” He was still living in the little flat in Vuosaari and was now used to Cleo. He told that it still grew a couple of more centimetres. Both were hoping that Harri would come home in a close future.

Janne Happonen was busy with his new life as father. But he was very happy. It changed in a positive way. He also liked his job a lot. To be an inspector was much more challenging. He already solved three cases which were much more complicated that the case Lemaitre. The phantom of Matti was more and more often talking to him and Janne felt that he was quitting the real world. Very often people thought that he was lost in his thoughts but no. He was having a discussion with his dead friend. Janne didn’t know how to get rid of that voice. Maybe it was just his imagination because he wanted so much to have him by his side. He was also afraid to talk about it, even to his wife. What would she think? He didn’t want to end up in a psychologist office.

In the neighbourhood of Käpylä there were some changes. The Torjonen moved to Espoo after the problem with Ahonen. They didn’t support the looks of the people who accused them all the time. Katrina was meeting her friends Laura and Minna much less often. She lied, saying that she was busy. But she understood that they had a bad influence on her. She was remembering the consequences of their stupid discussions. It was just for fun but then it became insane. She preferred to meet Nina and Tiia. Also her four boys needed her. Especially Kimi which was a real trouble maker.

Janne Ahonen also left. He rented a two-room flat in Hietaniemi close to the cemetery where Milo was and the beach in the south-west of the capital. Some people where wondering how he could pay the rent. The first one was his ex-wife Tiia. But Janne decided to keep his secrets for himself. He was smiling every time he could see some jealousy coming from her. It was a kind of revenge. Some years ago she was trying to make him jealous with her new life and new boyfriend. He didn’t tell either that he had a new girlfriend. He knew that if he told about her they would ask questions and he knew that one of them could bring him some troubles and he was tired. He just wanted to enjoy his new life far from Käpylä. Nevertheless he was still meeting the Happonen and the guys of the Kroisos band. Arttu Lappi took some lessons of guitar since the previous autumn and replaced Jussi Hautamäki who was still in jail. They had a couple of gigs which went pretty well. They were not very famous and were only playing in bars but the audience liked. Ville Kantee kept his promise and never sang drunk anymore. Tami Kiuru wrote an article about them in the issue of April of the music magazine. That publicity brought them some more spectators. Then they planned to record a CD in summer after have collected enough money. They chose the best studio in town which was located on the island of Suomenlinna. Many tourists were going there – it’s the most visited Finnish site – but many ignored that there was such a studio.

On a warm Sunday afternoon of June Tami was going to visit Harri like he did so often. He was still at the same place, on his chair looking at the window. There were a lot of colourful flowers in the garden and some people were drinking a tea or a coffee on the terrace. Tami took a chair and sat almost in front of Harri. He didn’t want to block off his view on the garden. But for the first time, he moved his head and looked at him, straight into the eyes. “The monster will wake up,” he said in a low voice.

The end

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 26 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde