Forum für Finnen-Fans

Tummelplatz für alle Freunde des finnischen Skispringens
Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 21:02

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 25 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Jun 2011, 19:17 
Weltcupsieger

14. Help is needed

April 26th

Maria was in her bedroom. He was just back from the city centre and she was looking at the new clothes she just brought. She was happy that summer was coming because she loved to wear skirts and dresses. She took a pair of scissors and cut the etiquettes. But when she opened the door of her wardrobe she felt a bit desperate. It was already quite full. She had a quick look and didn’t know what to throw away. She thought that one day she had to classify everything.

Suddenly someone rang at the door. Before to open she went to the guestroom down stairs, opened the window and looked at the visitor. She wanted to be sure that it wasn’t Jussi, a salesman or any person from the church. “Hi! I’m so happy to see you!” she exclaimed while she opened the door. She hugged quite strongly and kisses his cheeks. “What a welcome! You are in good mood.” “Always for you,” Maria answered with a smile. The visitor was Janne Ahonen. He entered and closed the door behind him. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt under his jacket, a brown trouser and his sunglasses were in his hair which was not in a pony tail. It was one of the first days of the year he was wearing them. He sat on the sofa like at home while Maria was making coffee. “How is life?” she asked from the kitchen. “Well... it’s okay. A bit stressful at the moment,” he answered. She came back with two cups and sat next to him. “I missed you. You should come over more often. And you have to dance salsa with me,” she almost ordered and he smiled. “I’d like but I’m quite busy. Leena cannot work at the moment and I’ve to be at the bar from six in the morning to ten in the evening. Well it’s more often eleven when I leave. After the cleaning and everything,” he explained. “You look exhausted. Do you sleep enough?” she asked worried. “Well two or three hours per day since two weeks. I’ve no time to relax. I decided to close the bar on Tuesdays. It’s why I’m here today. I don’t really eat too and well... it’s a mess,” he confessed. “Come to the bedroom with me,” she replied while she got up. He was really surprised about her proposition. He didn’t know if it was a good idea to accept. “Please, Janne. Come with me,” she insisted and he followed her to the guestroom. She turned on the light of the night desk and closed the curtains. “Take off your clothes and go to bed.” “Why are you doing it?” “Janne, I do it to help a friend. You are killing yourself and I don’t want to lose you. You know how important you are for me,” she told while he took off his shirt. She went to the door and had a quick look at him with a smile. “I’ll come back in an hour. Good night,” she said before to close the door.

An hour later she opened the door silently. She entered and walked to the bed. He was deeply sleeping. She promised to wake him up but she thought that it was better to come back... in an hour. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She closed the door of the bedroom and ran to the main door. She opened it and it was Katrina. “Why do you ring? Ana is sleeping. You know that you have to knock at the kitchen’s window,” Maria reminded to her neighbour. “I’m sorry Maria. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go shopping with me to the flea market,” Katrina explained. “Not today. I’m busy,” Maria replied. “Who’s here? I’ve never seen that car in front of your house before,” she asked very curious. “It’s the car of Rane.” “Oh he’s here. I’d like to say hello.” “Katrina, no. He is sleeping,” Maria answered. “Sleeping? So the rumours were true. Poor Havu.” “Katrina! I’m not sleeping with him. He was just exhausted and needed to take a nap. There is nothing between him and me. Do you get it?” Maria insisted. She couldn’t believe that her friend Katrina was again imagining that they had an affair.

Some minutes later Maria entered in the guest room. She opened the curtains and the light entered. Janne made a growl and turned on the side. She sat on the bed and touched his shoulder. “It’s time to wake up,” she murmured with her sweet and warm voice. He turned and looked at her. “You are so beautiful,” he said and she smiled. He sat on the bed and hugged her. With his hands he was touching her back. “I’ll wait for you in the living room.” “No, stay here. I like to be close of you,” he answered while he was touching her hair and kissed softly her neck. But she didn’t accept it and jumped out of the bed. “I’m in the living room. Come when you’ll be dressed,” she said coldly before to close the door.

The door opened less than five minutes later. “Do you feel better?” she asked the armed crossed. “Yes... and I’m sorry. I don’t know why I did it. I hope that you’ll forgive me,” he said a bit embarrassed. “If you promise to don’t do it again, yes.” “I promise.” “You are forgiven. Coffee and muffins?” she asked and he accepted.

“Tell me something,” she said when she was back in the living room. “Why don’t you hire an assistant? You know that you can’t work alone,” she continued while she sat next to him. “I don’t know... I haven’t really thought about it,” he confessed. “Ah men... all the same. Unable to admit that they need help. I think that I can help you. I mean for some hours per day,” she announced. “Would you do it for me? Are you serious?” he asked a bit surprised. “Yes and it’s also good for me. I can practice my Finnish and meet new people. When can I start?” she asked with her enthusiasm. “Tomorrow. Hum... at nine?” “I’ll be there,” she confirmed.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: Di 14. Jun 2011, 19:17 

BeitragVerfasst: Di 14. Jun 2011, 19:29 
Weltcupsieger

15. The house of secrets

May 25th

Maria realised that she baked too many muffins. She was looking at them and thinking to whom she should give some. Katrina was always doing cakes and cookies with the berries which grew in her garden. Then she thought of Nina who was apparently not talented for cakes. Every time they met, she was offering bakeries from the shops. She prepared a basket and drove to her friend’s house. When she arrived she had to park in the street. Harri’s car was still at the same place and Nina was there. She opened the wooden barrier and rang at the door. It was a beautiful day and some butterflies were flying from a flower to another. She noticed that the house needed some cleaning. The grass was quite high and there were a lot of weeds.

After some minutes she walked around the house to enter by the backyard. It was not really big. There were big bushes protecting the area from the curiosity of the neighbours. They were weeds and wild flowers. There was a table with two chairs and a deckchair. She was surprised to find a doll and other toys in the grass. She knew that Nina didn’t have children. She couldn’t have some. Suddenly she heard a voice coming closer. But it was not the Nina she knew. She seemed to be happy and had a sweet voice while she was talking to a baby in her arms while she entered on the terrace. “Hi Nina,” Maria said to notify that she was there. “What are you doing here?” “I... I baked some muffins and I thought that you might want some,” she explained a bit embarrassed. She felt that she was not welcome. Then the smile of Nina came back. “Please sit. I’ll make some coffee. Can you take care of Saara?” “Yes, sure,” Maria answered while the little girl was passing from Nina’s arms to hers. She was a lovely blond girl with dark blue-brown eyes. She had a pink hat to protect her head from the sun, a white shirt, a pink legging and white socks. She was a bit afraid by the stranger. “Hello Saara. I’m Maria,” she said to comfort.

Nina came back with coffee cups and put the little girl in the grass under the umbrella. “She is really lovely. How old is she?” Maria asked with a tender smile. “Fourteen months.” Maria didn’t know how to ask the next question. She tried to get what she wanted to know in another way. “Are you doing some babysitting?” “Yes, since two months. Her mother is quite busy. She is working as secretary for a top manager in a big company,” she explained. “It’s nice. It’s a pity that Harri can’t be there. He wanted so much to have children,” Maria dared to say. “It’s better that he didn’t have children. Especially now. And you know he wasn’t a great husband. I don’t think he could have been a good father,” Nina said while she mixed her coffee. “Why do you talk about him in the past? He is still alive,” Maria replied. “No, the Harri I married is dead. Now he is... a phantom. I’m working in the medical environment and we do everything to save life. But here I’ve to admit that I would prefer that he died. He is just prisoner of his body. I didn’t visit often before he disappears because it was really hard for me to see him in that situation. Every time my phone rings I hope that it’s to tell me that he is gone.” Maria got up and hugged her friend. Nina really appreciated that compassion. “The worst of all at the moment is that he is missing. I don’t know how he is doing. If he is alive or not. But I’m quite sure that it’s Tami who kidnapped him,” Nina added. “It’s terrible. Why did he do it?” Maria asked. “He thought that I wanted to kill him! Do you really think that I would kill the person I married?” “Of course not. I hope that you will know soon where he is,” Maria said in a sweet voice.

Some minutes later Maria needed to go to the bathroom. She crossed the living room and put her hand on the handle. Then she decided to verify something. She checked that Nina was still in the garden. She climbed the stairs silently. On the top floor there was a computer room, a little living room with pictures of the couple when they climbed the highest mountains of the world and a bed room. She pushed the door of the bedroom. There was a double bed with dark purple sheet, wooden night desk, a wardrobe and a baby bed. Maria wondered which babysitter could have a baby bed in her bedroom. Normally the baby is supposed to be there by day and if she needed to sleep it was in the living room or another room, but downstairs. She knew it because she did some babysitting some years ago. She went back downstairs and flushed the toilet.

“You’re muffins are really delicious. You’re gifted. Not like me,” Nina complimented when Maria was back. “Thanks. I’m glad that you like them. Well you have other skills. For example I would be unable to climb the Mount Everest.” Nina frowned. “How do you know it? I never tell it to you or the other girls,” she said suspicious. “It’s... it’s Harri. He told it to my husband who repeated it to me. He was impressed and I’ve to say that me too,” Maria replied, trying to hid her stress. “It’s strange that he talked about that roped party,” she said like for herself. Maria didn’t know if it was better to leave or to ask more about it. “You know Maria. For Harri, Havu and the other guys I’m the bad girl of the story. They think that Harri is a perfect little angel and will always find excuses to defend him. But they don’t know him. They ignore what he did many years ago... on the Mount Everest.” Maria was curious. But she didn’t know if it was a good idea to continue that conversation. “Harri is mentally sick since years. He is borderline and probably also has a dissociative identity disorder. When it happens he is totally different. He is very impulsive and violent verbally and physically. Sometimes he is talking to himself like if he was talking to someone else. Have you heard that he talks sometimes about a monster?” “Havu told me but I never hear it myself,” Maria admitted. “The monster, it’s him. The violent Harri. He is afraid of it. I’ve the impression that at the moment they are fighting. I just hope that the good one will win.” “But it’s terrible. How can we help him?” “We can’t really. He has some medication to help and he was going to a psychologist every week but now it’s almost impossible that he heals. And I don’t think that Tami is able to get these pills. I really wish that he dies soon,” Nina told with a tear in her eye. “I’m really sorry. I hope that luck and happiness will be back soon in your life. At least you have Saara,” Maria replied with a warm smile. “Yeah. My little princess,” Nina whispered.

“Havu, we need to talk,” Maria said when she was back. “Is everything okay? You seem to be upset,” he answered a bit surprised. “Why do you always think that Nina is a monster?” Havu scratched his head. “I don’t know. It’s the facts. Look at her behaviour and what she did.” “Are you sure that she did something bad?” Maria insisted. “I know what she did to Harri and I can’t forgive,” he said. “Have you even just once thought that Harri was maybe a liar?” “What do you know that I don’t?” Janne asked calmly. “Something happened on the Mount Everest. I don’t know what she didn’t tell me. She also told me that Harri was mentally sick.” Havu laughed and she was surprised. “I know Harri for more than twenty years and I can tell you that he has never been normal. He is not crazy. He is just different.” “She told me that he had two personalities,” she continued. “Yes, the sober and the drunken Harri. The drunken is really stupid and can be violent. I think that it’s Nina who has a mental problem. She poisoned him! She could have killed him.”

Maria sat and seemed to be concerned about something. “Are you okay?” Havu said while he sat next to her. “Yeah... it’s just that... I’m not sure but I think that she has a baby.” “What? But it’s impossible. Harri told me that they can’t have one. Maybe it’s her nephew or the baby of a neighbour,” he guessed. “I thought so too but how do you explain that the bed of the baby is in her bedroom?” Janne was thinking. “Maybe there is no other room available.” “Janne, I’m a mother and I can tell you that the way she was holding the little girl was very personal.” “Have you seem her pregnant? I mean that she is not a model but she is not too fat to hide it,” Havu said. “No, but something is weird. I really would like to know the truth.” “Maria, please don’t do it. We don’t know who is dangerous. If it her or Harri. Maybe both finally. I don’t want to get a phone call saying that you are in a coma for an unknown reason. Let me find the answer.” “Be cautious,” she said before to kiss him.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Jun 2011, 18:09 
Weltcupsieger

16. Life with a genius

June 11th

Arttu Lappi was watching TV with his roommate. They were looking at one of these shows where people have to answer questions to win the jackpot. “Look at this idiot. He doesn’t know which actress acted in Eyes Wide Shut,” Arttu laughed. Once that candidate was eliminated the next one was much better. He was a retired teacher from university. “I think he will win a lot but maybe not the jackpot. What do you think?” he asked to Harri who was fixing the TV. “Don’t know,” he simply answered. The question at the screen was difficult. The teacher was sweating. If he answered wrong he would lose everything. “What is the name of the Spanish queen with the nickname Joan the Mad? Oh my God, this is difficult. I should check on the Internet,” Arttu suggested. “Queen Juana I of Castile. Born in 1479 and died in 1555,” Harri said still fixing the screen. Arttu was impressed. He wondered how he could remember that. And it was the problem with Harri. He remembered some difficult and apparently useless details but not essential information. He still had no memory about his ski jumping career, didn’t know where he lived or how dangerous his wife was.

The next day Arttu had a smile. “Today we will play your favourite game: Sudoku. Let’s start with the level 1. You’ll see it’s not difficult. We have the same grid. Let’s see who is faster. Are you ready?” he said when he was sure that Harri had his pencil in his right hand. He knew that he was quite at ease with that hand. But the left hand was much clumsier. Arttu was not very good to solve these grids but the level 1 was okay. The first numbers were really easy to find. When he had to think for the others he heard: “I’m done.” He looked at the grid of his friend and saw that it was correct. “Wow! You are so fast. You make great progress. Let’s try the level 2.” Arttu found three numbers very quickly. Then a forth one after two minutes of thinking. “Finish,” Harri announced. “How do you do it? You are so fast,” Arttu replied with a bit of jealousy in the voice. “It’s mathematic,” Harri answered. “It’s good. And I think that this skill saved you. But now we’ll do a more difficult game.” Arttu got up and took a book for kids. It was a colour book. He gave him blue, yellow, orange, green and red pencils. He opened the book in the middle. “I want you to colour this picture with what you remember. You can add texts if you want. I let you alone ten minutes.” The picture was an island with a wooden house between trees. There was a boat as well as a swan.

Arttu was on the sofa reading a magazine. He chose a page with a short article to be sure to don’t let Harri alone too long. He knew that if he remembered his island he could have some strange reaction and it was better to be there. When he finished the last paragraph he got up and went back to the table. “How is the colouring going on?... Oh Harri, what’s wrong?” he said in a comforting voice. He came closer and put his hand on the shoulder of his friend. Harri was crying. “It’s okay. It’s just your memory which is coming back,” Arttu explained. He gave a tissue and Harri erased his tears. “No more games... enough.” “Yes, that’s all for today. It was probably too much. Let’s go to your room. You are tired.”

When he was back Arttu looked at the picture. He saw that Harri drew three crosses between the trees on the right of the house. He wondered what it meant. He had no clue of how looked his island because he had never been. He took his cell phone and called Tami. “Hi, it’s Arttu. I’ve a question. Harri drew three crosses between trees on the drawing of an island. Do you know what it means?” “Oh my God... why does he remember that...” “What do you mean?” the lawyer asked. “It’s his cemetery. Here are the grave stones of his children.” “Three? But I thought that he could have some?” “They were never born. The oldest survived three months. They have been inseminated. Arttu, check that he does nothing stupid. He will be very sad until he forgets about it. I’m coming to your place after work,” Tami promised.

Some days later at the coffee break Arttu was reading a scientific magazine. “Wow! Do you want to impress us with your knowledge and beat us even more easily at the scrabble?” That question came from a colleague of Arttu who was 35 years old, black hair and wore a dark suit. In the afternoon he had an audience at the court and he was already dressed. “No, don’t worry. But I’m living with a friend who has some problems and I’ve to learn a bit more about science to follow him when he talks,” he explained. “I think that the real reason is that you want to impress women.” “It’s not true! Why do you think so?” the experimented lawyer asked. “Come on... you are divorced since almost four years. You are good looking, clever, relatively rich. I can’t believe that you are not looking for a woman. You should come to the yacht club.” “I don’t have a boat,” Arttu answered while he turned the page. “I’m sure you will like it. Only rich people: politicians, doctors, lawyers, engineers, economists, top managers. Free champagne, delicious food. Live music. Women in cocktail dresses. Are you sure you don’t want to come?” his colleague insisted. “I’m sure. I’ve to beat my friend at the Trivial Pursuit. And I’d like to enjoy my coffee break. Thank you Antero,” Arttu added with a wink.

When he turned the page he had to look twice at the main picture. There was a group of scientists, almost smiling to the photographer. He looked at the legend and read the name. The blond woman on the right was effectively Nina Olli. Arttu read that her laboratory participated actively to the program to eradicate the AIDS virus. It was told that they cloned the DNA of a donor who wished to stay anonymous. That person was previously infected but after some time the disease disappeared for an unknown reason. The cloning was going well but it was still not enough to use it to produce a vaccination or medication. They hoped to have enough for the next semester. Arttu thought that it was great news. This would save many lives. Finally, Nina was not a monster. She cared of others.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Jun 2011, 19:44 
Weltcupsieger

17. Welcome to Hell

July 10th

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. It was warm and the Finns were outside in their garden, on their boat, having a barbecue or a picnic or were at their mökki in the countryside. The sky was blue and there was no visible cloud. The little Happonen family was enjoying the beach of the Bodom lake in north of Espoo. Ana was playing in the shadow while Maria was reading a magazine for women on a towel. Janne was swimming in the blue water. The summer had been quite warm and the lakes had time to get warm. It was much nicer than when the water is less than 15 degrees. When he was back Janne put some drops of water on the belly of Maria who almost screamed. “Come on. It’s just water,” he said while he took a towel.

“Do you remember when you told me about the baby at Nina’s place?” Janne asked once he was sat. “Yes...” she answered while she closed her magazine. “It’s her daughter. She born from a surrogate mother and the father is unknown,” he explained. “But why didn’t she tell me that she was her daughter?” “I think that she didn’t want to admit that Harri is not part of her life anymore. She is playing with you when she is crying. Be cautious. She has probably a lot of other secrets,” he warned. “We are friends... I don’t get it,” she added before to reopen her magazine. “And you told me about something that Harri did in the Mount Everest,” Havu said after few minutes. “What did you find out?” she asked curious. “Nina’s brother died during that rope party. In the report it was written that it was an accident,” Janne explained. “She seemed to be mad at her husband because of that. Do you think that it’s an accident?” “I don’t know. But you know, when Harri is in a bad day he can be very violent. Maybe she’s scared of him. It’s possible that he threatened,” he concluded. Maria was a bit confused and didn’t know what to think of that couple.

In Käpylä the family Lindström was having a late lunch in their garden. As always the boys didn’t want to stay longer than ten minutes on their chair. They wanted to play with the ball. The parents gave up. The older boys were not listening anymore. Vellu and Katrina were already stressing about the teenage period. Oliver the elder was already ten years old.

Anssi Koivuranta was on his boat with his wife in the middle of a lake Pitkäjärvi. They were laid in the sun on a towel. The water was totally flat. There was no wave. The seagulls were screaming like ever. One caught a fish and all the others were flying after it. Anssi opened his eyes and looked at the show. But the leading seagull was really clever. It was eating the fish while flying. He could see that its throat was bigger than the one of the others. Suddenly he felt something wet on his stomach. He raised his chest and looked. “Fucking seagulls!” he swore while he got up. “What’s up sweetie?” his wife asked. “Nothing. I just have to clean... whatever.” And he disappeared in the boat.

Janne Ahonen was sleeping on his deckchair on his balcony. He was just wearing a black short and his sunglasses. A bee was floating in his Cola that was probably warm in the glass which was on the floor. He knew that while he was relaxing his wife was working at the bar. In a room of their flat, Teemu was sleeping in his little bed.

His ex-wife Tiia was at the botanic garden with her rich boyfriend. They were looking that the colourful flowers. “You look serious, Uhro. Is everything okay?” she asked. He was looking down and breathed deeply. She knew by his behaviour that the following words would not be pleasant to hear. “Tiia, it was really nice to share some years of my life with you but it’s over,” he told, looking at her into the eyes. “But why? Did I do something wrong? We were talking about wedding...” she said under shock. “You are cheating on me,” he replied. “What? But it’s not true!” “So tell me why you are keeping pictures of your ex-husband in your night desk, in your wallet and in your phone. And I know that you are sending to him some erotic text messages,” he told, seriously. “I was just to make him jealous. Uhro, it’s a misunderstanding. I don’t love him anymore. Please, believe me!” she was in total panic but Uhro was not ready to forgive.

Ville Kantee was sleeping in his bedroom. He had a long night and came back at only six in the morning. For him Sunday almost always meant lazy day after a very active night.

Tami Kiuru and Arttu Lappi were having a cup of coffee on Arttu’s terrace with Harri Olli. Again Harri was lost in his world while the others were talking about the formula one season. Suddenly Harri said: “The monster is coming.” “What? Harri, what are you talking about?” Tami asked but he didn’t get an answer. “Look at the sky,” Arttu said. They stood up and couldn’t believe it. On the beach of Bodom Janne Happonen took off his sunglasses and looked at the sky in the direction of the north. Some very dark clouds seemed to run in their direction like crazy horses coming from Hell. The birds were shouting and flying away. Ana started crying. Her mother took her and tried to reassure. The water of the lake was going back to the centre like in the sea before a tsunami. “Go to the car! Now!” Janne almost screamed to his wife. Anssi felt that his boat was moving a lot. What was the reason? The lake was so calm until that moment. It was moving so much that he caught the handle of the door to don’t fell but the hairdryer and other objects from the cupboard hit his head and he lost consciousness. Katrina ordered to the kids to go inside the house. Very quickly the clouds were enveloping the city like a huge snake. The storm was really powerful. The water of the lake became crazy. The waves were over three metres high! The wind was strongly blowing. Havu tried to turn on the engine of his car and to go away as fast as possible. But he was really stressed and his hands were shaking. “Havu, the wave is coming!” Maria screamed. Unexpectedly the engine started and he left the parking as fast as he could. The sand was flying, reducing the visibility. The glass of the botanic garden exploded and the pieces were projected everywhere. The plants were dug up. The wind was so strong that the trees were dancing. And the leaves were swept away. Suddenly there was a powerful thunder and the light was so bring that everybody was blind for a couple of seconds. The sound was also very powerful. Some windows broke and the ground moved. After it the wind stopped. The clouds disappeared. It was again a warm Sunday afternoon. But the city was devastated.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 15. Jun 2011, 19:54 
Weltcupsieger

Ana was crying on her seat at the back of the car. “Mamãe está aqui,” her mother reassured. “Maria, are you okay?” Janne Happonen said still in a panic. He had his face on the wheel and couldn’t stand up. A tree fell on the roof of the little car. Some drops of blood were sliding on his nose. The car was stopped along the road in the line in the direction of the city. Another tree was blocking it before to access the main road. “Yes,” she answered, under shock. “And you?” she added with a shaking voice. “I’m fine,” he reassured. Janne touched her with his hand and comforted how he could. “It’s finished. The rescuers are coming.”

Janne Ahonen looked at his balcony and saw that his deckchair was not there anymore. He opened the door and looked in the yard. It was not there. He looked around and found it... on the roof of the opposite building!

“My tent!” Kimi Lindström complained when he saw it in the tree. “We’ll buy you a new one,” Veli-Matti promised. He was happy that his whole family was safe and that his house was solid. “Thanks God. We are all fine,” he said for himself.

“What the Hell was that?” Arttu asked Tami. They were inside the house looking at the mess in the garden. The dishes were broken and the tree of the neighbour fell in the garden of Arttu. “No idea but it was really surrealistic. I’ve never seen such a quick and powerful storm,” Tami replied. “He’s here,” Harri murmured from his world. Tami and Arttu were looking at him. “Who? The monster? Monsters don’t exist and you know it. Are you a scientist or not?” Arttu asked but Harri didn’t answer.

The only person that was smiling after the storm was Nina Olli. She was in her secret room and looked at her work. The monitor was beeping. She finally succeeded. It was so hard to believe after so many years of effort. “To my glory!” she wished while she laughed... like a witch.

“He is here. Someone very selfish. We’ll have to pay. All of us. And it already started. Welcome to Hell,” Harri said still from his own world and a weird smile on his face.

Tiia was lay face down. She raised her head and looked at her hands. They were cut by the glass and she was bleeding. Her hair was a mess and was full of leaves. But it wasn’t dramatic. “Uhro?” she said in a low voice. She looked around her and found her boyfriend under a pillar in metal. “Uhro!” she screamed while she got up and ran to him. She wanted to move the pillar but it was too heavy. She sat next to him. “Please, tell me something,” she begged, crying. She couldn’t believe what happened. But she understood the cruel reality.

Anssi went out of the cabin of his boat. “Elina? Elina!” he screamed when he noted that she was not there anymore. He looked at the lake and the shore around. There was a lot of dead wood floating. He couldn’t see her. Where was she? He ran at the other side of the boat and looked again. His heart was beating really fast. “Elina!” He jumped in the water and swum. He pushed the wood around him. He couldn’t see her. “Elina!” Some minutes later he went back to his boat. He sat and cried. He was desperate and he punched the boat.

At six o’clock Janne Ahonen opened his bar. He was ready to welcome the last party animals of the weekend. Some minutes later a man in black clothes with a sweater and its hood on this head entered. His mouth was covered with a scarf. “How bad is your hangover?” Janne asked to his customer. “Give me the money,” he ordered with a metallic voice. “What?” The young man took a knife from his pocket. “Calm down. You don’t need to be angry. I just opened. I have almost nothing. I just have thirty euros and some coins,” Janne said and hope that the security guard would see the robbery before anything bad happened. He opened the drawer of the cash register and put the notes on the desk. The guy took them in a quick gesture, came close and Janne felt the knife in his stomach. “Why are you... doing that? I gave you... the money,” he said in a low voice but the guy didn’t listen. He stabbed five more times and left quietly. Janne was on the floor behind the desk. He knew that his phone was on the desk and he couldn’t reach it. He put his right hand on his belly to keep his blood and with his left hand he tried to be visible. “Help... help me...” he murmured in a voice which was lower and lower. His view became blurry. He felt some tears running on his cheeks. He didn’t want to die that morning. He wanted to see his one-month old son, Teemu, growing up. “Help me... please,” he begged before to close his eyes.

The End

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 25 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde