Forum für Finnen-Fans

Tummelplatz für alle Freunde des finnischen Skispringens
Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 29. Mär 2024, 12:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: So 3. Jul 2011, 09:05 
Weltcupsieger

14. The dark note of Harri Olli

April 13th

Arttu Lappi was cleaning his house with his daughter. Arttu was scouring the floor of the kitchen when suddenly his big dog decided to check if there was food in his dish. “Pillow! I just washed the floor,” the lawyer complained. The dog looked at his owner with the tongue out. He went back to the living room and Arttu washed again the kitchen. “Dad?” Suvi said while she walked back to him. “Yes, princess.” “I found this strange paper under the night desk of the guest room,” she said while she gave it to him. It was a star with five points with a circle around. The star seemed to have been drawn backward. Some names were written in an unsure handwriting at the extremity of each point. “Nina, Harri, Havu, Matti and... baby. What does it mean?” Arttu said for himself.

When the cleaning was done he decided to visit Tami Kiuru who was free since a week. On the table Tami looked at the drawing. “It’s sure that it’s Harri who did it. But what did he want to say?” Tami asked. “It confirms something. Happonen is definitively not by our side. He is with Nina,” the lawyer said. “What are you talking about? Is it because of that paper? But there is also the name of Harri. It doesn’t mean that he was defending Nina. It was the opposite,” Tami said. Arttu was not really sure and he told to his friend all what he knew.

“Why did he draw a star? And why is the top oriented down?” Tami asked and Arttu didn’t know the answer. “It looks like the star of the sheriffs in US,” Tami suggested. The only difference was the top oriented down. “Maybe it’s a symbol and has a meaning,” Arttu proposed. “Good Arttu. Let’s find on Google the symbols with stars,” Tami said while he took his laptop. They found the answer almost immediately. “The five pointed star with joint edges is a pentacle, a symbol of mystical and magic significance,” Tami read. “Magic?” Arttu said a bit surprised. “Listen to the end of the explanation. The satanists turned the star upside down to form the face of a dragon or goat, which gave the symbol an evil.” “That’s more and more scary. I hope that Harri was just a fool,” Arttu commented. “A circle was also added around the Israelite Star because it was the letter "Samek" meaning, "death"”, Tami continued. The two friends were looking at each other. “The three points down are the negation to the Trinity. Okay, it means Havu, the baby and Matti,” Tami said while he looked at the drawing. “The two points up are the challenge. And here we have Nina and Harri,” he continued. “The point down is the most powerful and represents Satan... It’s Matti,” Tami said. “I’m scared. I hope that it’s totally wrong. Does it mean that these four people are members of... the dark side?” Arttu asked. “I don’t know but we have to be careful. They are dangerous. Only Nina and Havu are left. We just need to be ourselves. We must not show them that we know. Are you good friend with Havu?” Tami asked. “I guess... oh my God. My daughter is doing some babysitting for him,” Arttu confessed. “Don’t change anything. He must not notice that you know something,” Tami ordered. “But what should we do?” Arttu asked. “Nothing at the moment. I’ll try to find some books on the subject and see if there are some secret meetings. This weekend I’m going to some heavy metal concerts and I know that some of these guys know a lot on the subject. I’ll contact you when I know more,” Tami explained.

Betreff des Beitrags:
Verfasst: So 3. Jul 2011, 09:05 

BeitragVerfasst: So 3. Jul 2011, 11:13 
Weltcupsieger

When Arttu was in his car he couldn’t believe to what they figured out. It was totally crazy and made no sense. He decided to drive to the Happonen house. His daughter was there. He was supposed to come at five o’clock but he arrived two hours in advance. Maria was surprised. “It’s so nice to see you here now. You are just on time to have a hot chocolate with us,” she invited. Arttu was a bit stressed but tried to hide it. “Dad, why are you here? It’s not time to go home,” the teenager said a bit sad. “No, no, don’t worry. I’m just a bit too early. Do you have fun?” “Oh yes a lot,” she answered with a smile before to go to play with Ana.

Arttu sat at the table and looked at Maria. “You’re daughter is fantastic. She told me that she wants to be a super star,” Maria said and Arttu laughed. “She said that she is playing the piano, she is attending a singing course and she is doing classical dance,” Maria told and Arttu just smiled. “What’s wrong with you? You are so shy today,” she said while she gave him a cup of hot chocolate. “I’m just a bit tired. Nothing bad,” he answered. “How is it with your girlfriend?” she asked. “Pretty well. We’ll go to Lapland in a week for Easter holiday. I can’t wait for that break. How is Havu? I haven’t seen him since a while,” he asked. “Well... he is still married with his job. His shoulder seemed to be healed. Last week he had a shooting training,” she explained and he smiled. “A dangerous man,” he replied. “Oh no, it’s just for self defence. I thought that this city was calm and peaceful. But it’s scary to listen to his stories. I can tell you that I won’t go to Malmi by night!” she told a bit scared.

“Do you know if Janne is interested in symbols?”he asked after a little while. He couldn’t keep for himself all what he heard and he needed to get some answers. “Well... I don’t know. He never talked about it. Why?” “It’s just... well... Harri let a mysterious note and there is his name on it,” the lawyer said. “Which note? What is it about?” Maria asked curious. “I don’t know. Maybe you can ask him if he knows what his name, a pentacle and the name of Nina together mean.” Maria frowned. She didn’t like to hear the name of her husband with Nina. He told her that she was his confident but she didn’t know why, she was quite sure that it was a lie. “Do you have that note?” she asked. “No, but Tami has it.” “Does Havu go to church sometimes?” Arttu asked. “Havu? To church? Well, for weddings, funerals and Christmas. That’s all. Why?” “I was just curious. Is he at ease during the ceremonies?” he asked again. “Often he complains because it’s too long... but nothing special,” she told and she still didn’t understand what he was looking for. “Does he comment the texts the priest is reading?” “It happens but... why do you want to know that?” she asked. “Does he speak freely about his faith?” “Arttu, it’s kind of private discussions that I don’t want to have with you,” she answered. “Think about it. He must surprise you,” he warned. “What do you know that I don’t know?” “Havu is maybe member of... of something...” “Talk,” she insisted. “ Maybe of a dark organization,” he murmured. He thought that Maria had to know the truth. She looked scared. “Do you have evidence?” “Just the note of Harri.” “Harri was a crazy fool! He lost his mind. He was upset because he didn’t get what he wanted! He probably wants that someone continues his fight to his wife and he choose Havu as a victim. My husband is honest! I want to see the note or write it on that paper,” she said when she gave him a piece of paper and a pen.

Arttu looked at it and didn’t know if he should do it or not. Finally he decided to draw the star and wrote the names of Nina and Havu. “That’s all?” Maria asked. “Harri was someone mysterious. Everything is coded with him. But he is not the only one to code his messages,” Arttu said. “What do you mean?” “Look,” and he added a name on the paper. “Matti? He was the best friend of my husband but you know that he is dead,” Maria said. “There were two other names on that paper: Harri and baby. How Harri knew that Saara was part of the group? He never saw or heard about her. These five people are members of something and I think that it’s pretty dark.” “Do you know what means the three points down? The negation of the Trinity. There is no son. There is a daughter,” he explained and Maria looked at the paper.

He took a lighter that was in his pocket and burnt the paper. “Do you mean that Havu is the father of... Saara?” Maria said totally shocked. “Ask him. Because Matti is dead and Harri too. And honestly I doubt that Harri is the father. Your husband is cheating and lying on you,” Arttu told. “What can I do?” she asked totally scared. “Maria, if you find anything strange, call me. If Havu changes behaviour or becomes violent, go directly to my house with Ana. Here is the key. Come whenever you want. I’ll be there to protect you. And don’t trust Nina at all. She is manipulating people for her own interest,” he said while she took the key.

In the evening Maria was waiting for her husband. As usually he was late. He came back silently. “What are you doing with Nina?” He jumped because he didn’t see her in the dark. “You scared me,” he answered quietly. “Maria, there is nothing between her and me. I swear that I don’t cheat.” “I’ve the impression to be the idiot in this story.” “Why?” he asked while he wanted to hug but she walked one step back. “Harri knew what you were doing. It means that you are doing something with her since a long time,” she said, the arms crossed. “Harri? But what... I don’t get it. Maria, we should talk,” he said while he took her hand and they sat on the sofa.

“Who told you that?” “Tami,” she lied. “It’s only rumours. Do you remember how bad rumours are? Please don’t believe them and trust me. I promised at our wedding to always be honest with you and it’s what I’m doing every day. I admit that I visit often Nina but it’s not because she is my friend. She’s a nice person but that’s all. I know what is in the basement and it’s not a monster,” he revealed. She couldn’t believe it. “Have you been inside?” she asked scared. “Yes, many times.” “But you told me that Nina wanted to kill Harri because he saw what was inside. It means that she...” He took her hands and reassured. “It was too early. Harri was too curious. She had to protect her project. But now it’s the right time. She did it for me,” he said with a smile. “Janne, I’m scared.” “Don’t be, my sweet Maria. Nobody will die. Trust me. But don’t talk to it. It must be secret. It’s very important. Can you promise?” “Yes, I promise,” she answered.

While Maria was in the bathroom Janne called Nina. “It becomes a bit complicated. I had to tell her... but not everything... No, of course not... Tami.” And he ended his phone call.

BeitragVerfasst: So 3. Jul 2011, 14:20 
Weltcupsieger

Tami was coming back late. He was previously at a heavy metal concert and he had nice discussions with the musicians. He put his coat in the entrance and heard some noise. “Is anyone here?” he asked while he switched on the lights. “Tami, you will pay for what you did.” Tami was scared. Who was there? He took a knife in the drawer of the kitchen. He saw that in the corner near the bed there was a man in black clothes with a hood on his head. “Who are you? What are you doing here? How do you know my name?” he asked stressed. “You have to pay for the murder of Harri,” the man said with a deep voice while he ran to Tami. He wanted to defend with the knife but the man was too strong and the knife fell on the floor. In the fight the hood of the man went back and Tami saw his brown hair. He wanted to fight back but he was too strong. He seemed to have the strength of a gorilla. Tami was projected from a wall to another. The man seemed to be really angry. He tried to protect his face but he had no chance. He got punched several times. His nose was bleeding. When he saw the face of his attacker he had a shock. But he got punched before to have said a word. He got another big blow in his chest and fell on the floor. The man tied up his shirt, took the knife and stab once in his stomach. He sat quietly, put his index in the blood and wrote Harri on the wall. He smiled and looked at his work. He was satisfied. “See you in Hell,” he said before to hit him violently with his foot on his stomach and to leave quietly.

In front of the building a car was waiting for him. He opened the right door and sat. “Mission accomplished.” “Thank you,” Nina answered.

The end

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 23 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde